Share my knowledge and experience in the field of Banking in general and credit in particular.
Headed all India SME vertical of the Bank at Head Office
*Zonal Head at Mumbai Zone, Mumbai
*Dy. General Manager, Credit, at Head Office of the Bank.
*Branch Head at 3 places which are Authorized Dealers in foreign exchange
*Worked in Metro, Urban, Semi-urban and Rural areas in various in capacities in Head Office of the Bank, Zonal/Regional Offices, Branches, Specialized Foreign Exchange Centers, Industrial Branches, Inspection Cell and as Head of Largest Branch of the Bank.
Post retirement assignments: 2016 to 2022
* Empaneled as Domain Specialist in SME by Dun & Bradstreet (D & B) and conducted seminars for SME entrepreneurs at Bangalore, Coimbatore etc.
* Certified Trainer at Bankers Quotient Global Academy, Mumbai – Designed training programmes for Officers and Executives of various Banks.
*Worked on unique Project of Participants engagement tool - based on technology induced simulation in the area of credit.
* Conducting classes in Banking subject for Management students at FABS (Fazilani Academy of Business Sciences), Mumbai, including setting of MCQ based examination papers and assessment thereof.
* Member of Board of Studies in Economics at K.J. Somiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Somiya Vidyavihar University, Mumbai, (SIMSR) since 2017 till date
* Visiting faculty at SIES Management college, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
* Guest Faculty in some of the Bank training colleges like Sir Sorabji Pochkhawala College for Bankers (Central Bank and Dena Bank), Bank of Maharashtra Training Centre, including classes for IIBF exams.
* Viability study for restructuring of Bank loans, Take overs and amalgamations.
* Designed and conducted one week training programme in MSME for Officers of IOB including preparing study material and entry/exit test.
*Panelist in MSME Webinars conducted by Industry Associations.
*Conducted Tehno Economic Viability study for over 140 industries and service projects all over India, including SMEs for 6 Banks. (from 2017 to 2022)